KiSSManager2 is a viewer for virtual "paper dolls" created in the Kisekae Set System (KiSS). I originally developed this program to try my hand at a sprite animation system (with an integrated scripting language). This program consists of 5,500 lines of code (LOC).
FeaturesThis program supports:
- dragging cells (sprites) of several formats:
- 4-bit and 8-bit standard cells
- KiSS/GS1-4 cells
- 32-bit CherryKiSS cells
- cells that specify a custom palette
- FrenchKiSS (FKiSS) 1, 2, and 2.1 scripting support
- detailed error/warning reporting
- playing WAV and MIDI files
FKiSS 4 support was planned and partially implemented but never completed.
VersionsPrevious major versions of this project include:
- KiSSManager (~2,100 LOC)
- KiSSSprites (~2,400 LOC)
The very first version of this program, KiSSViewer, was originally written in C. All other versions are in Java.